Sunday, February 13, 2011

K.t.c Coconut Oil For Hair

How is friendship? Spicy carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

Dancing Queen - Abba




I missed my corner.
working all day, trying to take care of a family traveling frequently and not least, I have asked several times if this idea of \u200b\u200bthe blog is not the best sock ever had, because like all creatures (and this blog is a creature for sure), must be constantly nurtured, cared for and cuddled and I do not know if I do well!
admit with some shame that it has entered into a spiral of addiction to suspect that every 20 minutes, I'll peek page message with anxiety, pitch the weekend to cook and think about what I could invent exciting to slam on the front page, I bet my husband will light up when the candle follower of the 100th (for now I do not have global ambitions), I consumed as a lover in front of the blog "old" members of other constellations, commenting ecstatic photos, recipes and wonderful personality ... If at least three of these features are considered a sign of "blog addiction" are doomed.

During my last trip to Rome last week, I attended a workshop BtoB (business to business - excuse the technical), with tour operators from around the world. In short, dealing with food and wine tourism in Italy and thus representing the tourism in my country, I met over three days, dozens of potential buyers interested in my product. During lunch breaks, buyers and sellers have shared a great buffet and table top, so I found myself sitting next to a nice Japanese a bit 'shy and reserved. Since I can not keep quiet even if I weld the mouth with asbestos, introduced myself and began to talk cheerfully, giving me a little game, or divining the country of residence of visitors who left and were heading to the buffet tables, the quantity of food on the plate of each. I know that it is not polite, but she began to sbellicarsi laughter, covering her mouth with her hands demurely like the Japanese and letting the game go too gossipy. This approach devoid of shame, he probably made his home near my table, who began to talk about his passion for food and cooking .... He had never done! You know a cataract in full? We forget what we had to tell of flavors in the dishes, recipes, restaurants, people met around the world. The growing mutual enthusiasm has reached the explosion when I, in a pulse shameless, I confessed: I'm a food blogger. That now looks at me with eyes become round, starts laughing and says to me: I am I!
I jumped on the chair ... A slight suspicion I had come, since he had stopped to photograph any dish, but I had mistaken for the peculiarity of the Japanese spirit, always there, ready to capture every detail. Instead it is a fully fledged foodblogger by 4 years, with much of her cooking classes and small seminars, and the dream of buying his own space where open his school (this dream mean anything?).
One wonders: as a friendship? Minimal things, random, strange energies that swirl in the air, chitchat, a recipe, a blog ....


I am of the cupcake in all its variations, is a sweet symbol of excellence for food bloggers. Not because it is the most delightful thing ever proven or the recipe easier to do (in fact it can sometimes be very insignificant and very complex flavor), but because it is versatile, stimulates creativity, colors, objects absolutely beautiful and photogenic. Each of us, at least once in life has prepared or prepare to be inspired by traveling companions. So, in short, is perfect for every post!

Ingredients for about 12 cupcakes

- 80 ml oil extra virgin olive
- 75 grams of sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 gr. Carrot
- 30 gr. finely chopped almonds
- 110 gr flour
- 20 g amaretti
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking sodium
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander, ginger)

Cover frosting

- 20 g butter
- ; 60 grams of mascarpone
- 120 gr icing sugar

Finely chop the carrots and if necessary pass them to the mixer, then squeeze thoroughly. Whip the egg with the oil and sugar until creamy and light. Add flour to which you have previously mixed all the powder: baking soda, baking powder, spices and almonds, and mix all ingredients well. Finally add the carrots and mix well.
Pour the mixture for 2 / 3 cups and bake in preheated at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Let cool.

Frosting
Beat softened butter with the mascarpone cheese for a creamy and swollen. Add sugar sifting and incorporating it well to obtain a smooth, shiny mass.
Decorate the cupcakes with a spatula or sac-a-few and serve immediately.
Note Listens: No, I'm not crazy: I like Abba! In this particular song, which has the power to transform into a second yellow ball in my face of the skew. I love the sense of joy and freedom that conveys the irrepressible energy and an amazing feel like dancing falls on him as soon as I began the first notes. Dancing Queen is the best medicine for sadness and, thank God's, you can take in large doses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment