Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ati R96 Hc3 Driver Xp

Contest - aromatic salad of artichokes and swordfish

Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in D major op. 35 - PITchaikovsky


With this recipe I would like to participate, and with great pleasure, the contest launched by Sonia "Today, bread and salami tomorrow .. " - in collaboration with Illa for People and Ape onlus in support of raising the knowledge of endometriosis. This subtle and little-known disease that affects many women in the world and that what they say, highly disabling, touches me very closely. Two years after giving birth (I immediately a C-section), I started having terrible pain in the groin, I started a few days before your period and I lasted for about ten days. During the rest of the month I was fine but when I got my period, the ordeal began. I've never had menstrual pain apart from the early teens, so this situation worried me a lot. Moreover, neither my doctor or my gynecologist knew about me reasons. At some point I began to feel, touch, a kind of "cyst" in the abdomen. Became more evident to the touch and its great cycle. Not knowing how to get on, I consulted a luminary of surgery in my town to feel I had nothing to say and probably my threshold of pain was minimal if I could not bear a simple menstrual pain! E 'was only thanks to a radiologist friend of the family, during an abdominal scan that gives the magic words: endometriosis.

probably just during the caesarean, a cell has given rise to endometrial this cyst that in a two years has reached almost 6 cm in diameter. I had a baseball and I went crazy in the abdomen closed with surgery four years ago. My doctor informed me that the problem may reoccur but now I'm fine and my life has changed dramatically. But mine was a rather strange considering that the majority of women for endometriosis is a chronic disease to live with every day.

The recipe that I thought this contest is a very light and flavorful dish that combines the simplicity of preparation for a very tasty result.

aromatic salad of artichokes and swordfish - to 4 people.

Ingredients:
- 4 artichokes
- 800 gr. swordfish in a single slice
- 1 shallot
- 6 beautiful mint leaves
- parsley
- ; a sprig of thyme
- a teaspoon of pesto pistachios (roasted or pistachios)
- Extra virgin olive
- White bread or Altamura Puglia
- ; water
- Sale
Clean and artichokes, remove the tough outer leaves and leave 4 cm of stem, cut the tip c.ca 2 / 3 of the head and soak in acidulated water.
Put the sliced \u200b\u200bshallots in a saucepan large enough and pass it in 6 tablespoons of good extra virgin olive oil and when golden add the drained artichokes.
Let simmer, add salt and pour a ladle of water to cover the artichokes. Let simmer covered for 20 minutes and c.ca half cooked add the chopped herbs.
In the meantime, cut into cubes (stew type) vs. the. swordfish and prepared the steam engine. Let steam for 5 min c.ca.
Once the artichokes are ready, remove them from their base and keep them warm. With the immersion blender, prepare a sauce with the cooking artichokes in which you have added a good tablespoon of pesto pistachios (or even a handful of toasted pistachios) and if necessary another drop of olive oil.
Cut 3 slices of bread from Puglia, and then let the small cubes browned in a pan with excellent extra virgin olive oil, then prepared the vs. dishes, combining the fish sword steamed artichokes and slices of bread and sprinkling it all with vs. aromatic pistachio sauce. Enjoy your meal.

Note Listens: Have you seen the movie "The Concert" by Radu Mihaileanu? A jewel of a film. Funny, poignant, ironic, poignant. I have loved much and I rediscovered this wonderful concert that does not sufficiently appreciated, despite the legendary Peter Ilyich Tchaickvsky is the love of my adolescence. If you have not seen it yet, I invite you to rent a DVD and spend a very special evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment