Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ice Cream, Znacka Inebrya

enough sauce to make a feast of rabbit lasagne with meat sauce.




Just last night my daughter, returning shortly before the dinner dance class, it makes me whole agitated - "Oh Mom, why do not you answer the phone when I call you and dad? I have called a mountain and you do not answer ... we wanted to order dinner! "
Eh? Order dinner? And little by little when I hold this blog I was mistaken for a diner?
Apart from the initial amazement after making the content of the protest, that I could burst out laughing like crazy, with a sense of tenderness and even happiness. Just a few minutes before I talked to my husband who had expressed a preference for a light dinner, vegetable soup or the like, but her car with her father, had begun to make a list of what you would like to eat, in order: spaghetti with tuna, roll omelet stuffed with cheese and sautéed spinach. Ideas clear, concise, compelling. I rushed home both with the same claim and I could not contradict them. But I love when they are so proactive.
similar story today: - Mom, why do not we ever make the sauce? Arghhh ...
you ever wake up on Sunday morning around 9.30/10.00 (to wonder) and go to the kitchen already looking forward to a breakfast slow, sumptuous, full of toasted bread, butter, jam, cookies, cheese, steaming cappuccino and be invested (horror) the smell of fried meat sauce for the bully who makes his entrance through the window from the house in front of tenants? Well, this is the idea that I have the sauce! It's not that I do not like to cook, in fact, I love it when it's ready, but the idea of \u200b\u200bstarting so early in the morning when my nostrils just want scents derived from yeast, aromatic coffee or tea, I destabilizes.
I've been brooding a bit 'up and I autoconvinta, thinking that eventually the sauce is cooked by itself, he wants his time and I can continue to do other things without worrying much. And sauce is.




ragout of rabbit. I used a traditional recipe from Umbria, where the rabbit is often cooked in a rich meat sauce and meat so tender and delicate, often not considered.

Serves 4
- c.ca ½ kg of rabbit cut into pieces
- ; 400 gr ripe tomatoes piccadilly or type (if not available fresh) a jar of tomato sauce (I've got home-made and often use that)
- ; carrot, celery, onion, garlic for the fried
- white vinegar (or apple if you prefer)
- extra virgin olive olia
- vegetable broth
- salt, pepper
- 250 g lasagne egg (I used those Capofilone)
- pecorino

After washing the rabbit well, leave to soak for at least an hour in water and vinegar and then rinse, dry well
After preparing the mixture for the sauce, put it in a pan large and lightly fry in olive oil and then when it is browned, add the rabbit and let brown well on all sides over high heat. Add the tomatoes and peel the tomatoes, salt and pepper, then lower the heat and continue cooking for a long time, covering the pan and add the hot vegetable stock as needed. The rabbit meat should detach itself from the bone. At that point, the sauce is ready. Remove from pan the meat pieces and coarsely chopped disossateli the pulp and then put it back into the cooking liquid, add a ladle of broth and cook 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile boil the pasta in salted water, then drain, toss in the pan and serve with a nice sprinkling of pecorino and a drizzle oil Trevi Montefalco.
Just a sauce for a party!





0 comments:

Post a Comment