Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chicken Pox Early Stages Images

a little 'special ...

D: CO2 hello, but you do not know who you are?
R: OK, if you do not know me introduce myself. My name and are made of carbon dioxide gas, special gas emissions and are very popular because I'm always outdoors in nature. Maybe you do not remember, but we met ...
D: but when I do not remember!
R : we meet you always when you are outdoors and breathe or for example when you drink sparkling water ... ... ... ... It's me to make sparkling water sparkling water! And as people say he does not know what to say and that only opens his mouth to give her breath I would be polluting, but this is not true at all.
D: why do people care about the emission of CO2?
R : in truth my number on the earth is very big and my content is divided by 30% of solar rays, which are dispersed in space, and 70% water vapor and greenhouse gases that are present in the atmosphere : This ensures the land a constant temperature, forming a kind of barrier, in fact, because of what I'm not worrying, on the contrary I can hold on earth, with greenhouse gases and steam, the heat of the sun so that man can live forever because the heat otherwise it could not survive! But the problem is that I'm growing too, preventing the right Scatter heat and causing the temperature rise.
D: people want to know why R increases
: I simply answer to this question by saying that in a sense, the fault is not mine but the increase of people in the world and therefore I dual, triple, quadruple .... after their reproduction emitting more greenhouse gases than once.
D: To resolve this increase, how will you people? Always accepted that we can do something ...
R : To resolve this problem you can do a lot. People could lend a hand to it only by changing their daily habits. To help safeguard the environment, for example, you could walk or take the bicycle instead of going with a motor vehicle, thus reducing pollution, or even reduce the heating in homes, turn off lights when not needed. To ensure that this happens all over the world warn your friends about this and if you can convince them otherwise portals to me and I'll try to make him understand what the situation! Above all, the people must defend and protect trees, large and small, because already one year,
absorb about 10 kg of CO2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment